If you’re in search of a motivational speech that can make a difference in people’s lives, look no further.
I show audiences that no matter where they find themselves in life, they can still live the biggest and most authentic version of themselves. More than positive thinking or mantras that offer temporary solutions, my presentations offer real tools for real and lasting change.
Comfortable in groups as small as 5 and as big as 100, I design my keynotes and workshops to inform, be fun and open participants up to a deep awareness.
“I had the privilege of hearing Nancy speak when she addressed Impact 100 Martin. Although we are all competent and capable women, she inspired us to reach a little further and be brave enough to step out of our comfort zones. We left motivated to change, armed with personalized action steps. It was an uplifting afternoon.”
– Ellyn Stevenson
Presentation Topics for Your Group
I can speak to any relevant group topic. To energize your group, here are suggested topics:
- Find Out What Living a Bigger, Better, Braver™ Life Means!
- Meet the Shadow: Understanding Your Limiting Beliefs
- The Right Questions: Questions You Can Use to Handle Every Situation
- Learn How to Reclaim the Power You Give to Others
- Discover and Implement your Personal Vision
- Identify and Move Beyond the Fears that Keep You Stuck
- Build and Develop Courage Like A Muscle
- Get Out of Autopilot and Live in the Present
- Uncover Your Vision and Implement a Plan
- Make Peace with your Ticking Biological Clock
- Develop a Healthy Relationship with Your Body
If you are interested in booking a speaking engagement, workshop, or have any questions, complete the form below and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
“Nancy led a workshop for a small group of women and I was fortunate to have been invited. With her guidance and insights, I left the workshop with clear goals for creating positive change in my life and feeling inspired to put these goals into practice. Her workshop changed my life.”
– Susan Morgan
I am a melanoma survivor and have served on the Board of the Susan G. Komen foundation in Aspen. My path toward coach was a natural evolution – I have a BS in Psychology and an MS in Education. I hold multiple personal training certifications and have been focused on health and wellness since 2001. I am also a senior mentor and head of mentor training at the Ford Institute.
I live my life by example. In 2017, I traveled alone in Thailand and Vietnam and undertook my biggest challenge: climbing Kilimanjaro at the age of 61. Coaching others to step out of fear and into bigger versions of themselves is my passion.
What’s Your Next Event?