Are you dissatisfied with your body, your health, your overall wellness?
Are you discontented with your energy level and stamina?
Have you tried to lose weight or maintain an exercise regimen or stay with a meditation practice and been consistently unsuccessful?
Is your health and wellness practice a series of one step forward and two steps back?
Are you tired of setbacks?
Are you frustrated or feel disconnected from your ability to make lasting changes in your health and wellness?
Holistic Mind Body Coaching will help you develop long-term body-mind changes.
- It utilizes the Chek Nutrition and Lifestyle questionnaire system for assessing physiological load and making essential diet and lifestyle changes.
- It will help you learn the relationship between body-mind stressors and help you balance your working “in” and “working out”.
- It will design a program that will facilitate healthier life changes.
- It will help you identify common roadblocks and create lifestyle modifications.
- It will facilitate uncovering the shadow beliefs and underlying commitments that are buried deep in your subconscious that keep sabotaging what you truly desire for optimum health and wellness.
- It will release you from feelings of fear, resentment, blame, revenge, or other sabotaging emotions that keep you bound to the past and rob you of love, intimacy and deep connection.
Your body is an expression of every choice you have made since your earliest days. Once you learn to uncover what you are most committed to and which beliefs are disempowering you and your choices; you will be in the exact right place to change your commitments and make lasting empowered choices.
Health and wellness is your birthright and your personal responsibility. Knowledge will be your gift and this coaching will help supply you with both the knowledge and the tools to help heal your body and mind. Self-awareness is crucial to coming off auto pilot and making conscious choices. Ask yourself, why do I make this choice? Why do I react this way? Why does this person trigger me? Does this choice empower me or disempower me? Is this an act of self-love or self-sabotage? Will this choice bring long-term fulfillment or short term gratification? Why do I self-sabotage my goals? Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?
Stop! This is not for everyone. It requires focus and commitment to explore your motives. It requires honesty and commitment on your part and a willingness to take the action steps that you uncover in our work together.
Taking the time to ask yourself from deep within your heart, why, may give you the keys to change old habit patterns. To truly change we must find the roots of how, why, and what we perceived to create the current situation. Isn’t it time to stop being the victim in your story and instead stand in responsibility and be the creator of your best self?
Learning to stand in integrity with your word will help you learn to love yourself.
Learning self- love and acceptance is the number one key to a peaceful balanced life, mind and body.
My combination of over 25 years make me the perfect coach for your journey.
- Personal trainer and gym owner
- Paul Chek Holistic Lifestyle Certification
- Master Debbie Ford Integrative Life Coach
- I walk my talk: I have completed multiple marathons, sprint triathlons and century bike rides. This March (2016), I am climbing Kilimanjaro. I continue to go to personal growth seminars and week-long workshops and my desire for personal growth and a commitment to stretch beyond my comfort zone is stronger than ever.
Are you tired of beating yourself up for never reaching your vision for your highest self?
Are you ready to change your life?
Contact me today and set up a free consultation session so we can determine if we are a good fit.
Background: The Right Questions by Debbie Ford
How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy!